Ochre Media is an Online Digital Solutions Specialist in the locus of B2B commerce, serving companies to do business globally for over 11 years with its ubiquitous influence in print and web media, Ochre enthuses diverse clientele from across the globe with its media resources offering custom built products.
Ochre media operates industry reference web-portals, print magazines for professionals working with international business verticals, including top management executives and key decision makers.
Job Position: Content Writer / Editor
- Writing compelling content for promoting products and services; visualizing advertising concepts for a range of projects.
- Understanding the content needs of the client; getting the message delivered via articles and write-ups to the target audience.
- Producing a clear, interesting, original, persuasive copy.
- Editing, amending, revising, redeveloping content and proof reading to check spelling and grammar.
- Research, fact-check and develop the technical/scientific/business content into most appropriate and readable form.
- Writing includes but not limited to taglines, press releases, white papers, brochures, sales letters and web content(SEO friendly) for online ads, e-mails, blogs, social media, corporate profiles etc.
- Meeting the deadlines while maintaining the quality.
- Work experience with 'Ad/Media agencies' preferred but not mandatory.
- Writes and edits content for magazines and newsletters.
- Primary and secondary research for sourcing industry-specific information.
- Language editing the internal and external content.
- Enhance authors text to improve the overall readability of research articles.
- Eye for detail to identify poorly written text.
- Check for language grammar and in-house style (capitalization, spaces, quotation marks, dashes, vocabulary and spellings etc.).
- Improving text flow.
Experience/Skills Required: 2 - 3 Years
Graduate/PG Mass communication/Journalism
Desired /English literature
Remuneration: As per industry standards